At Dragon Activity Guides we aim to offer activities to the upmost standard of health and safety and provide our clients with high levels of professionalism. To ensure this takes place Dragon Activity Guides will ensure;
- Guides will hold any appropriate NGB awards to lead the sessions. Where not applicable a technical advisor will oversee training and assessments before any guide delivers a session to clients.
- Risk assessments have been written to ensure all staff understand the potential risks involved. Staff will need to read and understand these risk assessments and prove in a practical environment they fully comprehend the potential risks involved.
- Equipment will be checked during each session as it is issued and collected back in. Monthly kit checks will also be carried out and the results will be recorded.
- All guides will carry appropriate safety equipment for emergency situations during every session.
- All guides will hold a current first aid certificate.
- Client/instructor ratios are followed determined by the governing body’s remit
- Guides will attend workshops and update qualifications to keep themselves current and up to date on any upcoming changes.